Volunteering your time is one of the many ways in which you can contribute to the successful future of kidney research. Below are some ideas of what you could do:
- join a local kidney fund branch and help them with their fundraising activities.
- hold a bake sale / coffee morning / race evening
- hold a barn dance / disco / quiz night
- hold a silent auction at your local pub or hall
- do a fashion show
- can rattle
- open your garden to the public
- ask for donations in lieu of gifts for a special occasion
- hold a boot sale / garage sale
There are endless possibilities of what you could do. If you have any other good ideas, contact us and we will add them to the list.