100km or 50km? Walk it or Run It? Your Challenge. Your way.
13 - 14 September 2014
The Thames Path National Trail is unique; beautiful scenery, steeped in history – and a superb backdrop for an exceptional challenge. In September you can take on The Thames Path Challenge as a walk or as a run in aid of a charity of your choice.
• 100 km – Putney to Henley. A tough 24 hour Endurance Walk or Ultra-Marathon run!
• 50 km – A few options to suit all! Daytime walks – Putney to Runnymede or Runnymede to Henley. Overnight walk – Runnymede to Henley. ‘Marathon Plus’ runs on both 50km sections.
Sign up as a team of friends, colleagues or family and support each other, or join as an Individual and meet fellow challengers along the way. However you tackle the Thames Path Challenge – you’ll be fully supported, and it will be an amazing experience that you won’t forget.
• Walk it! – 50km or 100km at a pace that suits you
• Run it! – 100km ‘Ultra-Marathon’ or 50km ‘Marathon Plus’
• Join as an Individual – and we’ll support you all the way!
• Join as a Team – support each other to the finish line
• Fully supported with rest stops every 12.5km
• Hot food stops provided en-route
• Fully signed route + GPS files + route cards
• Pace walkers, medics, physios, masseuses
• £60 (50km) / £85 (100km) to sign up + fundraising pledge
• Participant Area with training and fundraising resource
• Training walks to help you prepare
Do something special – for you and for Kidney Research – join the Thames Path Challenge!
Click here to find out more about the challenge and how to join!